The nice thing about running a game in an established world is that I already know who most of the characters are supposed to be. It isn’t really my world but I’ve put a fair amount of work into documenting it as a player.
I also have individual folders stored in my drop box for each character. Most of the character sheets I have are at the wrong power level however so that is going to need to be modified.
The list of available pre-generated characters is going to be:
- Akasha – 4 Arms, Mystically plugged into the Akashic Record, Likes to Cook.
- Nightlight – Tactile Photo-Kinesis
- Cheshire – Former Circus performer and acrobat
- Clockwork – Traveller from one of several alternate futures.
- Galatea – Metal Statue come to Life
- Justice – Blind Energy Absorber, Former Old man de-aged back to a teen.
- Marbles – Speedster with a bag of ball bearings
- Megamorph – Alien shape shifter
- NightArrow – Former kid sidekick with a bow and arrow.
- Phoenix – Immortal fire bird in human form.
- Speed Daemon – Theater major who moves so fast you can’t see him.
- Stilleto – UNICORN Agent with a lot of experience but little power.
- Tankerific – Kid who can trap object inside himself and use their powers.
- Thunderbird – The phoenix’s kid brother.
I’m going back and forth on whether to allow some of them to be in the group together. Phoenix/Thunderbird and Marbles/Speed-Daemon have similar power sets for instance but the interaction could be interesting.